Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Project X : Guardians

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2003 14:43
Coming Soon...

Plot:

Scientists, being idiots that they are, decided to use powerful gamma radiation and cybernetics to create guardians to protect the planet from the Lemesk Empire. Top Generals told the public that a Galactic War was imminent. The Empire decided to leave the Confederation until they were able to conquer them. The Guardians were left on a planet to rot and degrade presumably to fade away.

In reality the Guardians survived and their cybernetic circuits and brains were burning for revenge. The Confederacy intercepted trasmissions from the planet and decided that action was needed to save the universe from these warped creations.

Your mission, fly to Planet P5-X and eradicate the Guardians. That pilot is YOU...

I,ve got as far as the ship sprite, and the powerup bar but this isn't working yet.
Dark Basic: My Favourite!
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2003 16:23
DarkSith, this is a board for finished program announcements, please respect that by ONLY posting details of finished programs in this forum.

Current Project: TANK MELÉE [Artwork]

Do you want Windows menus in your DBP apps? - Get my plugin: http://snow.prohosting.com/~clone99/downloads/tpc_menus_101.zip
DarkSith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2003 12:46
Oh, oops! Wrong board. Please delete!

Dark Basic: My Favourite!
BoB Vila
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2003 02:17
I thought this was a board to announce games that you were starting to develop.. and the beta was to announce games that were ready? idunno confusing.. I've heard people sya different things.. its rather confusing..

Bobvila.com made me take off my avatar! (dunno how they found out)
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2003 23:50
the description clears it all:

"Written something quality in DB or DBPro? Shout about it here! Please try and include download locations and screen shots where possible."

everyday of life is a new chapter that has already been fortold but is up to the soul to capture.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:15:46
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:15:46