Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Dark A.i and Physics advise

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2007 12:46
ok i have installed both dark a.i and physics.....

1. do's physics need the physics card to run ?

2. when i have installed both expansions..are they installed straight into the darkbasic command base so they are ready to just code within darkbasic....or do they have seperate windows like darkshader when you preform a act such as adding shaders ect and a code snippet is avaliable to copy and paste into darkbasic.?

i'm a bit muddled to be honest but its probably because i'm still tipsy from last nights party...but nether the less can anyone help

thanx very much

the core

i'm E.T i have so much tech but yet i dont have a mobile phone! where is a land line when you need one
The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2007 13:03
Quote: "1. do's physics need the physics card to run ?"

The only thing that will need the Physics PPU to run is the liquid physics So you can use anything else without.

Quote: "2. when i have installed both expansions..are they installed straight into the darkbasic command base so they are ready to just code within darkbasic....or do they have seperate windows like darkshader when you preform a act such as adding shaders ect and a code snippet is avaliable to copy and paste into darkbasic.?"

No, it's not like DarkShader. Both DarkPhysics And Dark AI will be installed directly into your DarkBasic Pro so they're ready to use right away I can't remember if the Ageia Physics drivers are included in the DarkPhysics download, but you will need that to use the physics.

You can download the latest Ageia drivers from here:
http://www.ageia.com/drivers/drivers.html

Cheers.

The Core
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2007 14:27
thanx very much...a great help as always

i'm E.T i have so much tech but yet i dont have a mobile phone! where is a land line when you need one

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 18:16:13
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 18:16:13