Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
The people!
Please, who has file - BSPCOMPILER.EXE, send me on e-mail. Very strongly I ask you. I do(make) game from the first person. Already there is a script, is 3d of model, it is necessary only to make a map. And with it of a problem - I do not know how to make a collision to a map, that thus on it(her) to move. If to export in BSP - that it is much easier, but at me is not present BSPCOMPILER.EXE.
I ask you - help me, please. Or even prompt, can there are other utilities for converting .X > .BSP.
Please! My mail - petrowski@date.by
Milamber
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2002 17:33
BSP support is buggy right now, but for collision commands, check the help files. As far as making a BSP from a .x file is concerned, look in Tools under the DBPro directory. There should be an exe there with a readme file for instructions.

System Specs: AMD Athlon 1700+ XP, GA-7VRX motherboard, 128MB DDR RAM, GeForce2 MX400 64MB VRAM
Subitus
Years of Service
User Offline
I would not ask about the help, if at me would be complete DarkBasicPro!
: < < <

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 03:45:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 03:45:37