Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Problem with TextureMax

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When I try to load the same TextureMax file into more than one memblock, I get the error "Unable to open *.tmx file".

e.g.
TMX_Open "4x4 jeep.tmx",1
TMX_Open "4x4 jeep.tmx",2

The second one gets an error.

It will also give the error if I go:

delete memblock 1
Ron Erickson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2007 19:58
Scab,
What version of TextureMax do you have? This was a bug that I thought I had fixed.
If you go to your DBpro/Compiler/plugins-licensed folder, then right click on the TextureMax dll and go to properties. Could you tell me the file date info and the dll version number? Thanks!

Regards,
Ron

Scab
Years of Service
User Offline
It's version 1.0.0.0
Ron Erickson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2007 16:53
Scab,
Sorry. When you posted, the name of the last poster did not change. I have been waiting for your reply. I had no idea that you did.

Anyway, the LATEST version of the TextureMax dll is 1.0.1.0. So, you are using an old version that did have that problem. To get the latest version, go to your order history in your profile and download the new dll.

-Ron

Scab
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Wolf,

Thanks for the reply. I just downloaded it again from the order history page. The application and the dll. However, it still says version 1.0.0.0. I made sure to delete the old dll from the plugins-licensed folder before re-installing.

Thanks
Ron Erickson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2007 22:36
That is very odd.
I re-downloaded and re-installed myself to be sure! Maybe it is getting installed in a different location??? Can you do a search on your C drive for TextureMax.dll?

I'd be happy to e-mail the dll to you so you can manually replace it. Could you please send me an e-mail to me with the request (so I have your e-mail address)? I'll be happy to send you the latest official version.

Regards,
Ron

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 16:08:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 16:08:21