Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Blackhole fullversion

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2007 04:21 Edited at: 22nd May 2007 22:35
Tried to get this marketed but did not work out so we dropped the project and put it up for free download at this link...enjoy

BlackHole

P.S. although the site says it is a demo version it is not it is the complete incomplete finished version (mostly just music)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Osiris
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2007 07:34
Know what would make this a good post?? Okay ill give, screenshots!

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120....
Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2007 10:01
I tried your game and I've found it cool but, there are some "negative point" I want to expose you:

1. Music is too repetitive ... when your level change the music remain the same ... you may use 3 or 4 music theme and makes them be played per level ...

2. The idea is cool but I think that you may introduce something that limit the time to complete a level (like for example, the sun grow times by times ...)

otherwise, I've found the game nice and enough fun

Gandalf said: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Odyssey-Creators - X-Quad Editor - 3DMapEditor
bosskeith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2007 23:30 Edited at: 22nd May 2007 23:35
thx freddix...music selection is not to par and that is one of reasons it is not a completed title...the music can be turned off in the menu however individualy from the sound effects using the sliders. the first 10 levels have no "timer" on it these are the easy beginner levels once you hit level 11 a flying saucer appears that adds more moons to the cluster...if you shoot the cluster too close to you you die,(or lose sheild energy if you got the sheild powerup).

obstacles that can be added during gameplay depending on levels

rotational speed increased
center planet changes colors at a timed rate
suacer adds moons...speed of moons added increased
single missile launches from moon in your direction...fire rate increases
teleporter and wall placed on the ring
spider droid on the ring
indestructible moons
destructive comet
plasma bolts fired randomly...fire rate increases
moons change colors at a timed rate

power ups

bomb -when hits destroys neighboring moons
sheild -prevents your death from an unsavory encounter
ring ripper -cleans the rail of any moons that may have gotten just a little too close
ring of fire -8 flaming asteroids streak in causing many a moon to perish
auger -drills through any moons in the way opening a path directly to the planet

miscellaneous

every 10 levels you have reached opens up a portal device in the menu that will allow you to start a game at that tenth level.
enough points will add extra lives.

game can be played in 4 different views...from the planet looking down your lunar cannon...from behind the the lunar cannon...slowly panning around the ring...from straight above(gives the game an almost 2d feel)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-25 12:29:31
Your offset time is: 2024-05-25 12:29:31