Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / The Conspiracy 1.5

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 03:00 Edited at: 23rd May 2007 03:03
From Independent Action Games a brand new cyberpunk urban tale of goverment cover-up's, A high powered drama within the award winning game engine FPSC comes... The Conspiracy. Beta Demo ready for download!

http://iagconspiracy.moonfruit.com/
http://hosted.filefront.com/RaymondJackson/

Attachments

Login to view attachments
bass guy1669
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 03:15
S
C
R
E
E
N

S
H
O
T

N
O
W
thank you

come see night shift at http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=106003&b=25 see you there
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 03:18
Raymond,
I know you haven't been around for a while.Check out the stickies for any changes you may not be aware of.
If you post in the Showcase forum you have to post in game screen shots.

RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 03:45
Sorry about that Fred, I will do that.

Shadow heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 04:53
thank you
p.s. i like your add and how you put late summer, cool!

to the ones thats trapped inside of you, this is it!!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 05:36
Thanks,Raymond.

Clone Gaming Prouductions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 06:24
s
c
r
e
e
n

s
h
o
t
!

Freewebs.com/jfresh5
Yep, that's my website!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 06:30
The screenshot is attached to the first post.Please read all of the posts in a thread before posting.

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 08:20
Thank you Shadow heart, So far two players are having a frame rate problem, Try playing at 640x480 at 16bit. This might help. Remember, I'm still working it. Walkthrough: When David finaly reaches the escape hach, On the left is a vent! Open it and check for goodies and save your game! In the main core where fire and brimstone are, Take a right. There is another vent where it gives you clues as to where to find a key you lost,(Find the key and the next lift will take you on the other side of the cave in. There is another enemy and a Ingram. Run and jump across the pipes(you will lose some health) Restore it next to the MED healer on the wall. More hints apond request. I'll be back tomorrow night!

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 08:59 Edited at: 23rd May 2007 09:00
What version of FPSC are you using?There have been several updates for FPSC.You might check them out when you have the chance.

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 18:25
1.04 And your right, I should go ahead and just get the 1.05 files just to be on the safe side. And this time I'm going to do a better job of backing up my files in case v5 rejects my fpm files or fpi scripts.

Cherd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2007 00:50
i love the colonel x retexture, looks cool

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2007 08:28
Yea, We decided to hold of until the other characters skins were done and choose to use only what was realy important. The SS characters in the first version wore coats and loose clothing. This was not entirely possible with FPSC as the end results just didn't look good. The frame rate went down and it was discovered the character animations were the blame.There is a reason why there all dressed in black, But that's toled later on in the game. I'm getting ready to release three more levels for testing and general play testing. I would like to thank Candle and Cellbloc for letting me know how bad the frame rate was.
I might just go ahead and release the entire first chapter for you guys to play test and give feed back. But I'll still give everyone a chance to play this one and let me know what the deal is.

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2007 02:44
Hi everyone, I took down the frame rate killer level so that it could be worked on so I plan to upload one of our other demos later on tonight. I believe the problem was, "of course" way too many entities
close together along with too many open spaces not needed. BBL
RJ

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2007 19:02
A new demo for play testing is now ready for download. THE MILL. After the destruction of David's hometown, The Secret Society begin a bizarre quest to take down the United Nations of Earth. The SS has kidnapped a scientist and are using an old steel mill in the ruined city of Orangeville as a base. Gunhappy,Smartmouth David Andrews mission is to find out if the Society is out for blood, Or are they just trying to defend them selfs?
Tech Issues: Reduce the display to 640x480 or 800x600 if low on the frame rate.
Gameplay tips: Female SS members move faster than the males so watch it! The SS are not well organized or that bright, So to find any of there keys or id pads will be childs play. Shooting them will not. There black armor is tough but keep shooting with the right gun and they will drop like a rock.
This adventure is still under development so please playtest it and
give as much feedback as possible. RJ

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2007 22:08
Hello everyone, Due to the overwhelming popularity of the upcoming FPSC X10 I've decided to hold off the rest of the development of the game until it is released and then port it over. I'd also like to thank the 17 people who checked out the "seven days from now demo and the 1 person who checked out "The Mill" demo and left me no feed back what so ever. This leads me to conclude only one or two things, 1. Some FPSC fans are tired of the same engine and format,are downloading my demos and hacking into them to steal my content AND my levels so that they can claim it as there own. Or two the market for this type of game is drying out on this forum and I should just stop altogether and make movies instead. The link to the mill demo will be down with in two weeks. Positive and negative criticism in a professional manner is a plus. Good day.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2007 22:36
I played the first demo and I would have posted feedback but the only thing I saw that was really wrong with it was the lag and someone had already pointed that out so I saw no sense in rehashing that.
I didn't download the second demo.Not because I didn't want to but because everything has been screwed up for me for a while and I am trying to straighten it all out before doing anything else.
If you haven't gotten very far making this I would suggest x10 if you are planning on upgrading.
I am going to finish the big game I am working on with this version of FPSC but I do plan on upgrading to x10 so I can make games with both.

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2007 23:28
Thanks Fred, And your point is well taken. Some people are just more busy then others and will have time to play it when they can. I hope you get things straighten out and have a chance to play. Underside, Well, I guess it's the fact that his black urban body armor is a punchline unto itself. I'll give ya guys a bit of a spoiler here: The theme of this game is both dead serious and spoofy at the same time. So to make things a bit more easy, I'll show more videos of the frame rate instead, And you guys can point out what you believe could be a frame rate problem. This will be for FPSCX10 only. So I have some time till then. The only way I'm ever going to explain myself, the game, plot, characters or anything is to talk it out on the geek culture. If I can even get the time to do that. Good day.
PS: Underside, Thats me by the way.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 14:46:57
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 14:46:57