Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Project : Armeggadon W.I.P

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2007 19:49 Edited at: 28th May 2007 19:50
Project : Armeggadon is my current project. It is a Horror/Sci-Fi shoot 'em up.

Storyline: The year is 2133, an attempt to make a city of the future brought only mayhem, the so called "techno Paradise" turned out to be hell. Constant wars beetween cops and gangnsters, the goverment hardly have any power at all and big organizations performing illegal experiment. You are a mercenary for the goverment, and have been assigned to investigate and report on a genetic testing facility.

Progress: So far I have one short level.

Screenshots:

C and C Welcome

Shadow Blade - Darkness is rising -
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2007 20:20
"Techno Paradise" sounds cheesy. It sounds like a place where you can download every Techno .mp3 legally. I would change that.

Also, I recommend getting v.1.04 or higher to improve your lighting. Maybe lower the ambience a bit.

Also, your HUD is screwed up. In the first screenshot, the knife is in an odd place.

I would also move the numbers closer to the "Health" and "Lives" HUDs and move them closer to the left side of the screen.

Shadow Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2007 21:02
Thanks for the advice. I use version 1.5, Lighting does need inproving a bit. Techno paradise isn't anywere in the game so it dosen't really matter, I will get a differnet hud. This is only a BETA level. I will probably release A BETA demo soon.

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2007 03:42
All you do is turn up the lightmap quality in the setup.ini file located in your FPS Creator folder.

Fiberfrag
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, once the lightmap quality turned up that should look a lot better... Get the demo ready so we can test!

Fiberfrag

Shadow Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2007 14:37
Ok I will have mess with the lighting and shadow, make two more levels and post a demo, hopefully.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 17:11:53
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 17:11:53