Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Registering with the Physx sdk site?!?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2007 04:47
Ok so i know i posted a while back and you all responded with "You dont owe them more money as long as you register and update your info on the PhysX sdk site"... anyone got a link to the place that i register an account??

~*~ Life Is Temporary, Gaming Is Eternal ~*~
Kendor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2007 09:12
Here

Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why.
Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why.
Nemesis_0_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2007 18:09
<3

Nemesis_0_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2007 18:06
I think that the support site needs an update!!!

"Dark Physics is great! Can I make a game with it?
When you purchase Dark Physics, you accept an end-user licensing agreement that covers the AGEIA PhysX SDK license for non-commercial use. That means you can use Dark Physics to make a game or application at no additional cost, unless you want to sell it. In that case, you should contact AGEIA at Devrel@ageia.com, identify yourself as a Dark Physics user, and request a commercial licensing agreement. The license for commercial projects carries a fee with it, however there is a significant discount if your application supports the AGEIA PhysX processor (and, of course, Dark Physics has been designed to facilitate that kind of support). When you contact AGEIA about a commercial license, you should include a description of how your application or game will support the PhysX processor if you wish to discuss a fee waiver.

Rating: ( 3 Votes)
Was this answer helpful? or
"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 13:37:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 13:37:27