Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Odyssey-Creators products available on TheGameCreators

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2007 22:32 Edited at: 1st Jun 2007 22:33
Hi,

You can see in the last newsletter that actual Odyssey-Creators products are now available at TheGameCreators.
(ref=http://www.thegamecreators.com/data/newsletter/newsletter_issue_53.html#11)

There is now "PurePLUGIN", our Plugin framework and X-Quad Editor, our game maker. Of course, you'll also find our well know "eXtends plugin" for DarkBASIC Professional.
But, it's not all ...
We're actually working on a new plugin with the WIP name "2D Plug KIT". We're happy to say you that this product will also be soonly available on TheGameCreators.

For the actual eXtends user, we have given the files for upgrade 1.3 to TheGameCreators so, check your TheGameCreators products download page, the upgrade may appear soonly

I hope you'll enjoy our products.

Cheers,
Fred
Odyssey-Creators
http://www.odyssey-creators.com

Gandalf said: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Odyssey-Creators - X-Quad Editor - 3DMapEditor
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2007 00:44
I took a look at X-Quad Editor, seems the editor itself has some issues (keep in mind this is evaluation version, the final I guess might be better) - I couldn't figure out how to test a specific level from the editor. I found the 'game.exe' file, but that includes the menu and such and is difficult to work with for constantly testing a game. Also, many of the labels were partially cut off - on the weapons panel thing, for example, the check box that should be [ ] Use is [ ] Us, and part of an 'e'. Anyways, I really love eXtends and this looks very good as well, I may end up getting it since I can further customize it with the source.

Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2007 18:30
@Airslide:
Hi
Of course, the final version is now 1.0E ... and the evaluation one is 1.0B ... Many problems are now fixed. But, with the others projects in the road (PurePLUGIN, 2DPlugKIT,...) I didn't took enough free time to make a new evaluation version.
I will upgrade the evaluation to 1.0E soonly.
Yes, I know there are some issues with text sizes on some computer. I'll work on this to fix the texts cuts

Gandalf said: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2007 21:24
Sounds good. I need to fiddle with it more, I may purchase, as it looks quite nice. I think it would be sweet if you included enhanced animation though, it would be good for the thirdperson games as you could have the top half do one thing and the bottom do another - though I don't know what kind of special stuff you'd have to setup for that, as I've never used it.

Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2007 00:03
I wanted to try the demo game tresure hunter but everything loocks up and something with dark physics didt run ?
are you going to put up an new demo ?
nice job anyway must have bin alot of work behinde it as i have follwed you with it for maybe 2-3 years when i started with dbp.
cheers
Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2007 00:15 Edited at: 4th Jun 2007 00:16
@Cliff,
You'll have to install Ageïa Phys'X drivers.

Yes, I plan to release some more demo games with x4.

When 2DPlugKIT will be released, I'll have more free time to create more exciting demonstrations

Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2007 03:43
I'd like to see an FPS demonstration

Shadow heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2007 01:38
looks good i'll check it ou.t

to the ones thats trapped inside of you, this is it!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 21:04:56
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 21:04:56