Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Examples question with DBpro Demo (Hi INDI!)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2002 22:46
Hi everybody, I've been away an awfully long time. Who's all still here? I spotted INDI as a moderator, anyone seen John111, Techlord, etc? (you know, all you guys from back when DB first came out.)

I've ordered DBpro and while waiting, I've been enjoying the demo version, but I don't understand some of the new commands. The demo version has no usage examples. Where can I get good usage examples? (not tutorials) I'd like to have a decent command of the language by the time my CD shows up.

Nice to see you all again, I've been reading posts for a while and I really like the tone of this new forum compared to the last one. Newbie bashing seems to be very infrequent and there are plenty of good clear answers to specific questions. Keep up the good work!!!
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2002 03:39
hi orgull.

theres a few snippets on DBDN.
most of your older scripts should work but will take a little tinkering.

Try and port your scripts when u get to play with patch 2.4,
A lot has been fixed in the meantime.

http://www.lunarpixel.com/ is my new site
Musicman
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't know if you all remember me - I am mfelker from the original Dark Basic early days. I was using Blitz for a while, but when I saw DBPro, I had to try it.

Mike

P.S. I'm the one who made music scores for people.

Orgull
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2002 04:26
Thanks INDI. Nice to hear from you again. You too mfelker!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 09:07:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 09:07:37