Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / A question and a suggestion

Author
User Banned
Posted: 25th Jul 2007 01:49
With ragdoll, does that mean that enemies flinch when hit by a bullet? I don't want my enemies constantly running at me while I'm shooting. Then I can have several enemies, a few getting donkey punched by my ammo and the others trying to stop me.

And, my suggestion. Vehicles!

Nah, I'm joking. Anyway, my suggestion is some good melee weapons. If they're being worked on already, tell me. Melee weapons would work well with my ragdoll flinching as well. Also, It would be nice to see that melee weapons don't leave bullet holes in the walls. (I know that I can change this, but)

Thanks,
Shallows.

P.S: With the water, I know you can tint it. But is it possible to make it looke like blood is spreading from a body? As in the tint spreads from a certain point A.K.A a dead entity.
Shallows
User Banned
Posted: 25th Jul 2007 04:53
I just remembered another question, would we be able to mould landscapes or would we have to wait for updates for that kind of awesome?
game lover
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2007 05:15 Edited at: 25th Jul 2007 05:16
for your seconde question I really doubt it. You can just make your own terrain in a modeling program this has been asked so many times.
BMB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2007 06:05 Edited at: 25th Jul 2007 06:06
Quote: "And, my suggestion. Vehicles!
Nah, I'm joking"

Aww... C'mon! you don't want vehicles?
But really, in all seriousness I think adding vehicle support is in the same category as an updated multiplayer: people want it but TGC are busy enough with other things at the moment - it will be sometime before we see these things, if ever.

...As for the whole melee thing, I think RickV said in a video on YouTube (I believe it was the June update video) that this will be added. Unless I misunderstood what he said.

shadow651
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2007 19:36
he meant that the enemy would have more melee attacks though you just get mp 5

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 06:58:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 06:58:17