Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / For those who signed (or wish to) the X10 better MP pettion...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2007 14:26
Well Apperantly the web host for the old pettion didn't register signitures, this pettion was originaly madeas a response to TCG not including multiplayer enhancements in X10, If anyone one wisheshes to Sign, I would be very glad, and I think if this pettion works you would be too...

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/FPSCX10MP/index.html

http://www.freewebs.com/djtjj3/
Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2007 14:41
Lee and the guys are working real hard to optimize the engine as good as possible, to work on low-end as well as high-end DX10 graphics cards. Lee has said that once they get X10 stable out and released, they'll begin adding more features to the engine, and it has been mentioned that multiplayer is a high priority amongst the requested new features, so I don't really see the point in making a petition for X10 to take even longer to get out, given that several people are waiting anxiously for it already and have been doing so since the first announcment of it.

"Or perhaps we're just one of god's little jokes?"
DJ TJJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2007 14:46
We already had a disscusion about this issue, it's in the team deathmatch topic, I just read that many people signed it, and there was no reading on the pettion itself, so I decided to renew it...

http://www.freewebs.com/djtjj3/
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2007 23:37
I think you don't appreciate the work that goes into FPSC, Lee works really hard on it. X10 is a way to get better graphics, not a gameplay improvement as such.

Edit the source code if you want better multiplayer. Give credit to Lee that there is multiplayer in the first place.

shadow651
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2007 23:43
the whole point of fpsc was single player mp was just an add on while it would be good i don't want it stalling the release anyway it would be a great model pack
TEST OF WILL
Years of Service
User Offline
Signed!
game lover
Years of Service
User Offline
Not signed

Be more patient, I want this as much as the next guy but be a appreciative of what TGC is doing for us

We all want to be awesome, but does awesome want to be us?
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Dude, the source for X10 isn't going to be released.

The only thing we can improve will be the X9 version of MP, which i'll hopefully be doing when I get the DBP Enhancements Pack and the source comes out.

[center]
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 13:25
Quote: "Dude, the source for X10 isn't going to be released."

I mean't edit X9. Let Lee edit X10's multiplayer in his own time. We can't keep shoving requests down him, he's already under a pile of X10 work by the sound of it.

Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, but my comment was directed at DJTJJ.

[center]
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 23:46 Edited at: 3rd Aug 2007 23:47
The x10 source won't be released? What a pity...not that I care, I'm holding off on vista till my eyeballs rot...or the computer fries...there's that possibility...

Anyways, you really need to appreciate what you're getting just in X9 for $50. Plus, you're getting tons of media. For $50. Need I go into how much all that would cost separately? For $50 FPSC is amazing. Just don't expect the Unreal 3 engine, unless you want to pay several thousand dollars

If you want something better, grab DBP and make your own games. It will take longer, but you'll get more out of it and in my opinion it will be more fun.

Vote today and play the games!
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Well said!

[center]
Trinity Pictures
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2007 08:11
I don't want to be mean, but. Making x10's multi player better isn't going to be acheived with a petition. Alot of work goes into it. Petitions are meant to declare something wrong and force something to be retracted, like a pointless law, or someone who was wrongfully arrested, etc.

-Trinity

P.S.
Listen to Airslide, he knows his stuff.

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:38:39
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:38:39