Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / DLL help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I’m new to dark basic and I have a few questions about user made commands.

The first is there a way to load a DLL commands in the help file or at lest see them and what they do

The second is do anyone know how to get C++ I’ve look all over the internet but can’t find a copy.

Finally I have intermediate under standing of java and the code structure looks similar to C++ how mach will that help me make DLL files.

deme
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2007 21:55 Edited at: 9th Aug 2007 21:57
1. Yes, you create a keyword file (you can see examples by looking in the EditorKeywords folder). The editor doesn't see any difference between DBPro's own keywords and any you may add.

2. You didn't look very hard then
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=c%2B%2B+compiler+download&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

3. Maybe a little. Again, google can help. http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=c%2B%2B+for+a+java+programmer&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

[EDIT]Sorry about the links - the forum just doesn't like them with %'s in

deme
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you IanM for your help

deme
deme
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there a way to find the commands in a DLL if you don’t know them?
I downloaded a DLL from the DB network its called systray.dll
I am trying to find the all the commands in that DLL.
I need to find a way to end the system tray program with out stopping the program

deme

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-22 19:23:54
Your offset time is: 2024-05-22 19:23:54