Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Jeff Minter Retro style weirdness

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2003 22:08 Edited at: 5th Jun 2003 22:12
http://www.geocities.com/machinaregime/Twinz.zip

Please note that the capital T in Twinz is important.

Remember, geocities doesn't allow file linking, so you have to type it into the address bar.

The idea is simple: Get through the nine levels without losing all of your lives and catch the evil twin in each level. You can run the game in a window if the retro-ness gets too much, but I think it looks better in full screen. Read the readme.txt before you do anything.

A brief history of how this came into being:

I had an afternoon off and had a PC. The Result: a puzzle-type thing made in about three hours.

I know that it isn't great but what the hey.

I might upgrade it at some point if I have the time, but at the moment I'm working on a big project in DBC (It's in the BETA forums under the title "New FPS")

Enjoy.

Your damaged cells are replaced by the mitosis of others. But sometimes when they split they change a little... until there are too many mistakes and you die.

- Edd Biddulph
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2003 23:22
he he ^_^ pretty good that, reminded me of some old pc game called mr grim are the characters supposed to move 1 pace if a buttone is tapped once? or is that hased part supposed to be ice or something so they just slip across? anyways it was pretty cool!

to live is to suffer, to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the sufferening.....
Teh Missingz0rs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2003 23:41 Edited at: 5th Jun 2003 23:44
It's ice. And though I do say so myself, It's pretty good for a single afternoon. Oh, I missed out part of my original post, for some reason, which was meant to say "read the readme.txt", cause It tells you all sorts of stuff in there.

If you liked this, try BackTrax by Uhhsoft: http://www.geocities.com/triphed2000

PS: Mr. Grim? give me a few days and I'll have it on an emulator so I can see what you mean. Man, I LOVE retro Esoteric Holistic weird stuff.

Your damaged cells are replaced by the mitosis of others. But sometimes when they split they change a little... until there are too many mistakes and you die.

- Edd Biddulph

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 14:39:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 14:39:47