Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Why ogg vorbis delete command is not recognized in EnhancementPack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2007 16:12
hi,

i wonder if anyone has this problem with this command:

load ogg vorbis "mymusic.ogg", 1
delete ogg vorbis 1

The problem here is that ogg can load with no problem, but when want to delete the ogg file, an error returns saying "could not understand the command". i really need this to work, thanks.
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2007 17:25
does the delete have a return value (is it a function?), if so you might need to do something like MyResult=delete ogg vorbis(1) or just delete ogg vorbis(1)

Could not understand command errors are common in dbp when parenthesis rules arent followed. I never used the enhancement pack so I cant say for sure, just taking a guess

My DBP plugins page is now hosted [href]here[/href]
Canine FIsh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2007 04:57
the help file did not say about the return value. all it says:

Quote: "
DELETE OGG VORBIS
This command will delete the specified sound from memory.

SYNTAX
DELETE OGG VORBIS Sound ID
"

however i did try as you suggested, but still did not work. it will be good if the developers can fix this problem ASAP, thanks.
Olby
Years of Service
User Offline
REMEMBER TGC Does not support this pack anymore! I have reported dozens of problems with this pack and the 3d Particles & Cloth pack but none of them were dealt with. I gave up already. Delete ogg vorbis command simply does not exist anymore in this pack I checked with dll function name viewer there is no such command - they probably accidentally removed it, but it is unknown when they will fix this.

http://www.olby.times.lv
http://www.myspace.com/producerolby
PentiumIV 1.60GHz, 256MB, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 128MB, AC'97, WinXP Pro SP2, DirectX 9.0c (Feb2007), DBPro 6.6b
Canine FIsh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2007 03:45
Holy Crap. If this Enhancement Pack is free, i understand. But we paid for this and no bugs is fixed . Looks like i have to use Enhance Audio Plugins for other music format then. I am hoping that the FileBlock in Enhancement Pack is working alright. Thank goodness i bought Dark Physics instead of 3d Particles and Cloth. Olby, thanks for letting me know.
Ron Erickson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2007 05:00
I think all of the addons will be getting some love soon. I know there are some plans to port them for use with GDK. It would make sense if some of these issues were handled then.

a.k.a WOLF!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 06:37:25
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 06:37:25