Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Mega Man 3 Remix

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2007 02:29 Edited at: 18th Oct 2007 02:29
Helleu!

I guess i have to start a topic here now, or else i would feel all bad inside as i have wanted this board for a good while now. I present a track i made about....almost a year ago now i suppose. Time flies, well some of you might have heard it, but that would only be amongst my "inner circle".....(unless someone leaked it....Spike?) It's the first complete track i've made using a real instrument. As most of you bright people possibly have figured out from the title, it's from Mega Man 3. A game i hold dear.

Anyways, if you have any criticism (especially about the guitar playing, timing's off and whatnot). I'm well aware, don't remind me. i've gotten somewhat better since then. You can still criticise though if you really want to. Also keep in mind that that's not quite my music style, the track however demanded it like that, stupid track.

http://www.home.no/piip4/stoff/MM3.mp3

This message was brought to you by Grandma industries.

Making yesterdays games, today!
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 18th Oct 2007 02:36
I have no audio support currently, I need to get a new sound card. But, on the bright side that was the best silence I have ever heard!

Cheers,

-naota

DBP, $80. DBP's plugins, $320. Watching DBP Crash, Priceless.
NG Website Aex.Uni forums
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2007 04:16
waaay cool. it might help if i knew what the original mega man 3 sounded like, but that is very nice. sort combines some intense furturisitc techno elements with tradional old skool arcade.!!! i liky.

"these shoes are 300 hundred dollars"-Shoes by Kelly http://smallgroupproductions.com/
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2007 04:31
I think it's pretty cool.

Tempest (DBP/DBCe)
Multisync V1 (DBP/DBCe)
Zombie 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2007 11:24
That is cool mate, I really like it, just you wait..I'll post some nice soft music from my uke..will be fun to finally share it here.

Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2007 14:05 Edited at: 31st Mar 2008 19:52
Thanks guys, appreciate it. In a week or two, i'll get myself some new cables. I don't have enough to rig everything up at once, it's either the guitar+amp OR guitar+Line6 device thingy, i want them all connected and then i can make some really awesome guitar sounds. Well, as far as my "skills" take me anyways.

You have a Ukulele, Zombie? That's awesome, you definitely need to share whatever you make with that. Ukuleles are trippy, whatever that means.

Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2007 14:23
I like it, but I've got a few suggestions. Some of the guitar play seems a little slow (maybe just me) and at once stage you've got one guitar flowing into another, and the timing seems off. Apart from that, it's good.

Have you heard of overclocked remix? They've got lots of remixes and such, and you can submit your music there.

Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2007 15:00
Thanks Kentaree, no, it's not you. There are some timing problems, but at the time i did my best and only had about 20 hours total practice time with the guitar. Now, it's more like ~60 i guess. Haven't really been playing that much, but i would like to, as soon as i get my cables that is.

Quote: "Have you heard of overclocked remix? They've got lots of remixes and such, and you can submit your music there."

Yes, i have, but i favor vgmix. The site is down however (for what....like 1.5 years now?) I keep checking the site everyother day and the tension builds. "Is it up yet?". It's well on it's way to get the Duke Nukem Forever status.

Quote: "VGMix 3.0 tentative ETA: January 94, 2017!"

vgmix

Zombie 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2007 05:24
Yea I love ukes, they're so....fun haha.

Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2007 18:27
I'm trying to figure out which Megaman 3 song it is, do you know the name of it?

Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2007 19:03 Edited at: 19th Oct 2007 19:06
It's the song that plays after you have kicked the living crap out of a boss, when you reiceve his weapon. I'm not sure what it's called though.

Edit: You can hear it playing at the end of this clip. clipz0rz

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:21:34
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:21:34