Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Chrono Trigger "Wind Scene" - Intro Only

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2007 04:00
I made this little piece as I was listening to a youtube video of Chrono Trigger (One of the best games ever ) But anyway, The download is at the bottom of the page Give me some C + C

http://Freewebs.com/noobisoft
Come to Noobisoft's website today!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2007 15:40
I've never played Chrono Trigger, so to me it all sounded like someone hitting the notes at random. Can't criticise though because there's not a whole lot to criticise.

This message was brought to you by Grandma industries.

Making yesterdays games, today!
demons breath
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2007 02:12 Edited at: 19th Oct 2007 02:13
1) The timing is a bit off at times. I know there are some slightly syncopated notes in there, but sometimes the speed changes slightly.

2) Add more instruments to make the piece more interesting. This could work, if interspersed with, for example, strings and horn (or simulations thereof). However on it's own, it's just a basic piano/keyboard line.

EDIT: Missed an apostrophe

http://jamesmason01.googlepages.com/index.htm
BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2007 07:32
I thought timing was okay, just sounds like rhythmic diminution to me toward the end there. Have you tried fitting chords to it, or maybe a counter melody?

I'm going to eat you!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:00:02
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:00:02