Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Audio Equalizer .dll

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2007 11:55
Does anyone know of anything or info. on how to be able to get the current playing audio data needed to make a 16-to-32 band graphic equalizer. I've seen some info. but language translation is a evolving process for me.
Flyin Mushroom
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2007 10:40
Well, perhaps there is some kind of DLL in the computers main operating system you might access to get the numbers to create an equalizer....i'm just wondering if there is such a thing....the work on creating such a function, is my deal...and from my current position, it looks like a challenge. Here are a few purposes ive got for this information.

- make a bar graphed graphic equalizer

- in a 3d automobile, i pop the trunk, and whatever song is playing the 3d subwoofer moves to the bass.

- and last and favored most....in a 3d automobile...the rear view mirror vibrates to the bass of the music

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 13:49:35
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 13:49:35