Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Blue GUI - Problems with imagepanels

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2007 18:12
Hi.

I am working on an editor and one of it's features is an internal Entity-Editor.
I use (like often in past projects) BlueGUI for a good interface, but there is another strange bug (had many so far, but solved most.. as always mostly they are not "bugs" but just wrong code, probably this time too ), and have really no idea why it occurs and how I can solve it.

The problem is, that there is an image-panel (normal panel with assigned image) and I resize it to the image's size each time the image changes. But as soon as I use "setpanelimage" with the new image the size is changed to the creation-time-size (128*128 pixels), no matter how big the used image is (in the moment before it has the right size, but changes as soon as I use this command).

Here's the function which is responsibly for applying an image and resizing the window and gadget:

I hope anyone understands my problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sven B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2007 14:01
I have experienced the same problems, so don't worry.

Here's a little example to illustrate the problem:

You see, everytime you change the image, the panel resizes itself to the image size. But if you press s when loaded, you can stretch the image to your desired size.

You'll just have to resize it again and again after each time you change the panel image.

It's the programmer's life:
Have a problem, solve the problem, and have a new problem to solve.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 00:04:19
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 00:04:19