Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / ConvSEO Plug-In To Be Released as Open-Source

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2007 16:19
In coordination with TGC, I am pleased to announce that the ConvSEO plug-in DLL will be released to the community as open source some time during December 2007 (exact date TBD). The release will include all of the C++ source code and all supporting materials.

It is my sincere hope that the community will take this product over and upgrade it, both in terms of functionality and for compatibility with SketchUp 6. The only terms of use are that the component must remain open-source and freely available. I will also try to make myself available to answer questions about the source code.

To compile this code, you will need Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. I was able to get it to compile under Visual Studio .NET 2005, but was not able to get the resulting DLL to run. Perhaps that will be the first challenge for one of our industrious DLL developers...

Please check back periodically for more information.

Thanks to all, and Best Regards,
Mike J

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
Mike J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2007 13:37
*adding this to turn on e-mail monitoring*

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 04:26:26