Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am making a 3d snooker game as my final project. The thing is that i am using Dark Physics as a Physics simulation SDK. The balls are all set, wht i want to do is that, when i hit the white ball, it should flow in the specified direction or towards the balls in front of it, as it happens in real pool. First how should i do that and secondly what materials do i need on all the balls and what constraints should i apply on all the balls including the white one, and ya i need to make the camera follow the white ball as well.

Thank You

Attachments

Login to view attachments
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2007 16:57
It sounds like you haven't implemented any of the technicalities yet. My suggestion would be to look at the demos, assess what you can extract from them, and post again when you have some more specific questions.

Sorry to sound harsh, but at the moment it looks like you want someone else to write your project for you.

solid snake21
Years of Service
User Offline
No i dont want any one to write my project .... i have done a good amount of coding, it was like, i was confirming how to make that white ball hit other balls.
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2007 14:27
Just apply a physics force to the snooker cue and it should respond accordingly.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 23:52:01
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 23:52:01