Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Ok, I'll make the suggestion thread.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2007 23:13
LOOK THROUGH THE ENTIRE TEXT BEFORE POSTING!!!! I'll ASK THE MODERATORS TO REMOVE POSTS WHICH REPEAT STUFF....

With that said, here are my own suggestions for ModelPacks, mods, addons,community aid, etc. -- = want a lot. - = want.

-Some more industrial looking objects like big machines, conveyor belts, you get the idea.

-A crouch ability for enemies. I wanted them to take cover behind a tipped over table but they stood behind screaming: "Shoot me in the legs where I am covered."..... sort of.

--I suck at scripting so a script that makes the enemy die when they spawn to create corpses. "Oh and speaking of which I want the Model Pack one to function soon for the gibs... mmmmm, gibs."

-Glow effects. I want to put some lights into the water, but just static won't be fun I want them to glow in a spooky way.

--A hud overlay. Like you see everything red, fishy-eyed, or in nightvision. Sorta. An infetced version I think people would enjoy.

-An individual button, like "z", for throwing grenades. Noone changes to grenades. (Atleast, I don't.)

--2-square sized doors. Either as an entity or preferably as a segment.

-A big enemy boss thing.

I can't kill someone, I can only help them die.
mikeh926
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 00:22
Almost all of these things have been done for X9. I sure you can still use them...
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 00:34
Your post comes across as a "build me stuff for my game." In fact, it almost reads like "build my game." If all of that was made, what would you actually do besides put them in a level?

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman
Fiberfrag
Years of Service
User Offline
-Some more industrial looking objects like big machines, conveyor belts, you get the idea.

Done

-A crouch ability for enemies. I wanted them to take cover behind a tipped over table but they stood behind screaming: "Shoot me in the legs where I am covered."..... sort of.

Done

--I suck at scripting so a script that makes the enemy die when they spawn to create corpses. "Oh and speaking of which I want the Model Pack one to function soon for the gibs... mmmmm, gibs."

Well learn a bit as DB is not that hard.

-Glow effects. I want to put some lights into the water, but just static won't be fun I want them to glow in a spooky way.

You mean lighting. If done correctly they have a glowing effect.

--A hud overlay. Like you see everything red, fishy-eyed, or in nightvision. Sorta. An infetced version I think people would enjoy.

Can be done. If you set the lighting right you can get that effect. Also sure it can be scripted.

-An individual button, like "z", for throwing grenades. Noone changes to grenades. (Atleast, I don't.)

Hot keys are there

--2-square sized doors. Either as an entity or preferably as a segment.

Done

-A big enemy boss thing.

Done and can be made.

Have you looked at the product at all. Most of these FPSX10 does already or a user can develop them. Not sure of your post.

Uthink said it right.

Fiberfrag

Darkgleam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2007 14:09 Edited at: 15th Dec 2007 14:10
The whole point of this threaad was for eveyone to pt waaht they wanted in here but it seems it's more of what I want, you're right. My fault.
Ill clarify what I meant anyway.

-Industrial things not like some building bits but large stuff that seams together (tried to but failed).

-Yeah I know they can crouch but they never do it at the right times. The crouch in open combat sometimes but never when they take cover behind something low.

-I tried scripting it but found it in the forum. I accidentaly must've spelled wrong in the first search. Oops...

-How do you puzzle the lightning to glow. They have a flicker script in there but it doesn't seem to wotk always.

-Yeah I got an idea later yesterday night to turn on a lot of red lights all over the place.

- For the grenades I meant click a button and he throws it and then changes back to his normal weapon. You can hotkey switch to grenade ut you have tomanually throw it. Not a big issue though.

-I have no idea how to make or find them, I tried to rig a wall to open but it didn't do it very well.

-Yeah, but I got the idea to scale up an enemy. You have to open it in a program and then enlarge and save as something new right.

I can't kill someone, I can only help them die.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 14:03:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 14:03:10