Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Converted globstruct.h to delphi2007 pascal file

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2007 01:35
Dear All,
I have managed to partially convert globstruct.h to a delphi2007 format minus support for the "D3dx9tex.h" header at the moment. I don't think I have the latest version of globstruct.h as the structure seems to be correct until I get to the pWindowsTextEntry entry member. I can not print this variable out or pExitPromptString. I have set an exit prompt from DBPro as well. I have included my converted header file. I know up to the Hwnd member the structure is correct as I can get the handle for the darkbasic window and I can call the functions passed in the structure. Please could you advise me of what the variables do in this structure and if they are used.

Thanks Jack Taylor

Jack Taylor

Attachments

Login to view attachments
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2007 14:19
You haven't said which globstruct you are using - if the comment at the top says it is for upgrade 6.2b then you have the latest. If not, then you'll find the latest attached to this post.

I would guess that every member of that structure is used somewhere - I know for a fact that the 3D exchange section is used, so are checklists, and at least some of the others are used or at least usable.

Utility plugins collection and
http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk for older plug-ins and example code

Attachments

zog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2007 05:23
Thanks for I have managed to convert the "globstruct.h" header file for version 2.6b now, minus support for "D3dx9tex.h" to a delphi pas file. I found one missing variable, one wrong type def definition and changed all the bool variables byte to bytebools types. The pascal header seems to be correct now.

I have added support functions for constructors and destructors.

Anyway here it is.

I'll stick this version into the code base under version 0.95

Thanks for your help

Jack Taylor

Jack Taylor

Attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 19:09:10
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 19:09:10