Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Some Feedback Please and My Royalty Free Music ...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I came across this forum and noticed quite a few people offering their services. Well I have producing for a few music libraries for years but over this few years I have been working solely with Opuzz Royalty Free Music Library and have quite a bit of experience writing for commercials and also some production for commercial artist.

I'm really interested to get some feedback on what music most people are looking for out there. Well this is a game dev forum and so to be more specific, what kind of music are game developers looking for to place in their games? Rock? Pop? and if rock, what kind of rock? Orchestral? hope to hear from you...

Since I am here, do check out some of my music:
Dramatic Voices 2
Big Screen Themes
[href=http://www.opuzz.com/royalty-free-music-cd.asp?prodid=2341]Americana Themes
Grand Events[/href]
Funk, Jazz, R&B
Royalty Free World Music
Business

I don't really do individual tracks anymore as I usually charge quite a bit but you can always email me or get my music sold solely on Opuzz. I have another 10 CDs coming this quarter or next so look out for them. I mainly focus on orchestration but also work well with other genres like world and funk.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.
MusicG
Years of Service
User Offline
Any feedback on what type of music is needed...especially for game developer? Thanks in advance.
B Squared
Years of Service
User Offline
I mostly use orchestral music but, the occasional rock song works pretty well. If your making music for games i would recomend mostly about 1-2 minute long loops that they can use in game, along with some longer songs of the same style for cutscenes. I listened to your stuff its really nice. Big fan of Hero to the Rescue, might end up buying this.
MusicG
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks B Squared. Appreciate your feedback. I nearly forgot what Hero to the Rescue sounds like and had to revisit the track to hear it. Well most of the other tracks in that CD - Big Screen Themes are of that same feel - orchestral.

Ok so orchestral stuff are needed and preferably with longer loop versions I suppose. I'll take note of that although most of the loops on Opuzz Library are about 10-30 seconds long with some a little longer as I was told to have them around that length as most loops are use for web and need to be relatively small in size. I have some rock pieces coming out soon but I don't know when they'll be releasing it. I will put up a post when it does ok. They are mainly alternative teenish rock. You didn't mention what kind of Rock though. Thanks again!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:28:49
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:28:49