Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / I bought it now what?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2008 20:11 Edited at: 14th Jan 2008 21:04
Ok so I got an email giving me an order key (for dark physics) so where do I put this in?

Give a monkey the finest brushes and paint and you probably end up with feces on a canvas, give Da Vinci a box of crayons and a piece of notebook paper and you probably end up with a masterpiece.
Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2008 20:19
Go to www.thegamecreators.com. Login and go to the Order History section. From here download the product you purchased. Install the product. At the end of the installation you will be prompted to activate the software. At this point enter your order key and continue to follow the on screen instructions.
Markswii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2008 20:41
It did not promt me for an order key

Give a monkey the finest brushes and paint and you probably end up with feces on a canvas, give Da Vinci a box of crayons and a piece of notebook paper and you probably end up with a masterpiece.
Kendor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2008 20:55
If you're not asked to enter the key, go to the folder where you have installed DBPro, and in the "Compiler" folder, run TGCOnline.exe. From then on, just follow the instructions.

Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why.
Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why.
Markswii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2008 21:01
ok ill try it

Markswii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2008 21:02
oh wait a min. am I registering dark physics or an I registering something else?

Markswii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2008 21:04
oh oops I failed to mention that I was registering dark physics in the title I feel like an idiot.

Kendor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2008 21:10
It should work. Just enter the Dark Physics Order key and activate.

Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why.
Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why.
Markswii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2008 22:32
thank you thank you thank you!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 00:26:28
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 00:26:28