Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2008 04:12
Ok so I installed the update 1.03 for dark physics but now most of my programs don't work and whenever I compile I get a webpage to install new phys x drivers but whenever I go to install them it won't let me click on the I AGREE button on the installation. What do I do to fix this! I am hoping some of you have had this problem and can tell me.

THANK YOU

From the ashes of the first pc new breed of programmer is born. The TGC programmer can create a game in seconds with his mighty weapons of basic programming. (Is not an artist of any standards).
wh1sp3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2008 11:10
Have you read the text, which you have to accept ?

PS: Real programmers aren't afraid of math!.
sindore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2008 11:30
when you run darkbasic pro dose your error message say any thing about a .dll like nxcooky.dll or something like it? if so its not agree drivers you need, you need to update your directX files I'll add the files you need, that is if that is your problem.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Twisted Steel Software
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2008 18:37
It requires the newest Ageia PhysX drivers. Uninstall your old ones and install the newest one. Also, if you haven't restarted your computer in a while, open taskmanager and check for rundll32 running at a semi-high cpu usage... it's a crashed installer, end the process and the installer will work again

-Jim

Intel Pentium 4 3.40 Ghz HT, 1.5 GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 6800, 19" Dell CRT Monitor ... I need to upgrade ^-^

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 03:32:17
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 03:32:17