Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / how many people have

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
actually purchased fpscx10. Not that it's our business, but the lack of support in the forums may be due to the lack of sales. My guess is that the number is fairly low by looking at the threads. I'm pretty sure that you would have to ask questions here if you purchased the game.

I hope some more people buy the product, it's quite entertaining, and would love more influence in the forums. Tell your friends it's time to get on board. I believe this is an EA edition, and will hopefull see a quality update before 2009. -G-

quad core, 8800gts w/ 640 dedicated plus 1gb shares, 1TB, ok i guess . . .
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2008 23:53
You're on the pre-release I believe. There's no real advertising on TGC yet. So I'm guessing that it's not GA yet. Also, many X9 folks are waiting because they need to upgrade their hardware and software.

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 10:09:01
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 10:09:01