Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / X10 ordering questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2008 11:30 Edited at: 21st Jan 2008 11:34
Hello all,

Just a few questions nothing big. I just ordered x10 and I was wondering if there is a way to just download the file(s) rather than just waiting for it for about a month to wait in the mail. Also, is anybody experiencing any major bugs with this or does it run smooth? ( This is just an extra question that is optional, whatever ). ***Also, I watched the video, and noticed that mostly only sci-fi characters are used. Are you able to put other characters, like wwII soldiers, or perhaps characters from V1 that I have downloaded in the past? Thank you!

*** = Oops, nevermind just read the sticky, sorry.

Retired with FPSC, moved on to beyondvirtual.com, but still willing to help once in a while.
Perdition
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2008 06:28
no, at the moment there is no way to directly DL the program, there will be in the near future i believe though.

Coming Soon
TJR Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2008 10:18
Direct downloads are a problem, asin pirates, they hacked into my system some how, they got past my firewall... They stole, deleted and moved around files... I found out via avast... I HATE PIRATES!!! THEY DELETED MY GAMES!!! The ones I spent ages making, death cry, forbidden run, zombified, ect. Death cry was finished...ic:crossbones]

TJR GAMES RULES!!!

THE UNFORGIVING: PATH OF THE UNDEAD IS COMING SOON!!! 8-0
TheDude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2008 10:37
Thanks Perdition. Wow 51 views on this thread and ONLY ONE person replied to it. That's amazing support right there.

Retired with FPSC, moved on to beyondvirtual.com, but still willing to help once in a while.
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2008 15:45
Many didn't reply because this has been asked several times before.

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 05:52:53
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 05:52:53