Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] Hey Lucifer

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2008 07:38 Edited at: 26th Jan 2008 08:15
First off, I am not trying to start an arguement with you or anyone else.
Second, I am not trying to continue an arguement.
Third, I am here to explain my self since you obviously misunderstood my intention.

Let me quote myself.

Quote: "See, he bought Crysis (which is a game) and thought that FPSC was the same thing. (since he paid about the same)
So, in his mind that makes FPSC a game too."

I was attemping to explain to others how someone (like 'him') could mistake this Engine for a Game after buying Crysis.

This was not an implication of anything.

This was a statement of what I thought was the cause of his confusion.
Quote: "The confusion started when he thought the level editor for Crysis and the FPSC Engine were the same thing. "

See? I said he was "confused", not "stupid" as you suggested.

You are the one who used that word, not me.

With that said, I would appreciate it if you keep your suspicions/perceptions of my intentions apart from what was actually said.
Otherwise people may start believing such nonsense.

I’m sorry you misunderstood me, and I’m sorry you feel like I said something that I didn’t.
I called him inexperienced, and I called him a noob. Both of which are true.
I don’t think calling someone a noob is a bannable offensive or 90% wouldn’t be here.

With that said. Mods lock this, slap me, ban me, do what you will.
I don’t want to argue but I find it offensive when people falsely accuse me of ill intent by modifying my quotes with their own perceptions, and it is hard to idly stand by and not say something.

Quote: "I might have misinterperated his post, but you all seem to have done so with my posts too, i never intended to offend people. "

Yes, you did misinterpret my post.
I am not familiar with whatever happened in your case that you are talking about, but I hope they didn’t put words in your mouth.

Go ahead and noob slap me if that is what it takes for him to get over whatever his ban was about.
I got better things to do than get upset over these people.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment

PresFox
Years of Service
User Offline
ever heard of email?

Microsoft isnt evil, they just make really crappy operating systems -- Linus torvalds
Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2008 14:45
pres fox, It is easier to get pepole Via forum, I mean I Never checked my Inbox since 23rd of jan, and I had tons of email's.
Dream
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2008 15:24
ye i have 650 un read emails in my inbox

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 11:20:27
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 11:20:27