Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / i need an advice

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i've been trying for so long to create png, tga files with photoshop that saves there transparcy with no success although i tried to save the alpha channles though this option is not always available ...does anyone knows of another 2d creator program that can mae things easy enough cause i'm not a great graphis person
i mean programs else than these offered here in the games reator site i will be so thankful
also if anyone has a clue of how to do it right in photoshop will e good enough thanks
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2008 17:00
have the design with transparacy, ie you can see that checkerboard thing, file - export for web, png, check transparancy box.
re open it in PS, does it have transparency, if yes then its OK, if it doesnt keep transparency in your 2d games maker prog, then perhaps its the engine thats to fault.

Evil Things Most Foulhttp://www.avantivitastudios.com/
american eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks i'll try

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 11:37:47
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 11:37:47