Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Im having problems with DarkAI

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2008 02:57
For some reason, when I run the demos that comes with DarkAI, over half of them don't work correctly or even run. I can't figure out what the problem is. Are there any reqirements that I need to for it to run correctly?
monotonic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2008 11:32
What language are you using/ i.e. GDK, DBP..

Also, what is the problem exactly?

Projects Started: 20
Projects Completed: 0
Hunter H111
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2008 23:27
I'm using DarkBasicPro and the problem is That about half the demos that it comes with don't execute and display a message saying "DarkBasisic Professional P Has Stopped Working".

When the other demos do exicute, I don't think they work correctly. for example, one of demos is suppose to show how path finding works. Instead the cone that is suppose to move around does not move but changes its angle randomly.
monotonic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2008 23:33
I'm not sure what's happening to cause the demos to crash but, make sure you have the latest version of DBP installed also try re-installing (worth a try if all else fails). Another possible cause of the problem, have you registered the plug-in properly?

As for the pathfinding demo, you have to click somewhere on the geometry, this will then cause the A.I system to find a path from the current location to the point you clicked. If you press F1 the demos will display usage instructions.

Projects Started: 20
Projects Completed: 0
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2008 14:01
Most of the plug-ins have a required minimum version of DBP. Are you up to date with the core DBP program?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 01:14:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 01:14:33