Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / I am sooo close to buy Dark Physics and Dark AI

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 09:21
But..... When GDK.NET comes out as free like GDK will Physics and AI be converted to .NET? And will it be free for those who already has bought it?

Niels Henriksen
Working on a (MMO)RPG right now in LightEngine (thanks kBessa)
D Bellis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2008 13:07
i assume they will be as they already are for GDK (c++) and they didnt cost me any extra

Amd Athlon 64 3000+ Newcastle , Asus K8N4-E Deluxe, 1.50GB DDR Ram , XFX Geforce 6600 Extreame Edition 512MB DDR2 Ram
GDK,DarkPhysics,DarkShader,DarkLights,DarkAI,BlueGUI,Unity
sindore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2008 14:10
yes they have realest it for GDK, and yes it dose come 4 dbp and gdk in the same price. so if you buy for darkbasic, you will also be able to download it for free of charge, with the purchase of dark AI, Dark Physic.

From the dark and in to the light, twisted the body of madness, dark souls to only the one who would be called, Death lord of the dead, king of the forgotten, keep of lost souls.
Niels Henriksen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2008 16:28
My ? was for GDK.NET ... But I have bought it now...

Niels Henriksen
Working on a (MMO)RPG right now in LightEngine (thanks kBessa)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 22:45:22
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 22:45:22