Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / new battle song

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I watched all of the lord of the rings movies recently and loved the music, it got kinda stuck in my head and inspired me to make an epic battle song, i think it isnt as good as my other recent orchestral stuff but i uploaded it anyway. oh, and i'll fix the loudness of the violin in the beginning soon, or later, or not..

http://www.soundclick.com/peacemaker

The song's title is "last stand" and i tried to keep that in mind when making the song. This one is free for use in darkbasic projects, it cant be used in fpscreator projects.

Stuff that has something to do with other stuff... that usually leads to more stuff..
Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2008 16:40
Sounds great like when an army is running to the wall and this is the music they would hear before the rein of debri starts flying in the sky and coming down and killing people. All the best,
Beastegargoyle

Streets of Rage the best 3d beat em up ever check out the wip on apollo forums!
The Last Great Swordsmen Wip here http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124414&b=19
Markswii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2008 04:45
This may seem like a stupid question but how about an fps made in darkbasic or is the whole idea of an fps out of the question.

From the ashes of the first pc new breed of programmer is born. The TGC programmer can create a game in seconds with his mighty weapons of basic programming. (Is not an artist of any standards).
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
heh, that's a darkbaic project isnt it, so long as it's not fpscreator you're using then you can use it all you like, except you cant like sell the songs individually.

Stuff that has something to do with other stuff... that usually leads to more stuff..
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2008 09:34
great track, the title suits it.
BTW: what's with the not allowing it in FPS creator?

EotP! Click on it.
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "great track, the title suits it.
BTW: what's with the not allowing it in FPS creator?"

thanks.
many fpsc games are hastily put together, and not even the slightest effort put into it, and i really dont want my music to be in those games. If anyone wants to use my music in fpsc, and thinks he's putting enough effort into his game, he can send me an email asking me if he can use it. That has happened sometimes and i havent said no to anyone yet.

Murdock 743
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2008 17:10 Edited at: 10th Apr 2008 17:33
Could I get the MIDI of it? I would like to play with the individual tracks if you don't mind.

Cheers,
Christian

P.S. you can see some of my work here http://www.soundclick.com/christianmerrill and by my work I mean 2 song sketches that I have had time to upload. (I just learned about soundclick from you link)
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
hey, sorry for the late responce murdock , i've been working very much lately. I normally dont give out a midi version of my songs, people have asked me, and most of the time i say no, and i've only said yes to a few of my friends wich i closely know. So sorry, i dont think i'll be giving out a midi version of it

Murdock 743
Years of Service
User Offline
No problem Lucifer, I completely understand your hesitance. I just figured I would ask.

Cheers,
Christian
Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2008 05:13
Still a awesome piece and waiting to hear your next battle themed music piece. All the best,

Beastegargoyle

Streets of Rage the best 3d beat em up ever check out the wip on apollo forums!
The Last Great Swordsmen Wip here http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124414&b=19

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 01:42:53
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 01:42:53