Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2008 17:59 Edited at: 7th May 2008 03:49
I just had my 1st go with ray casting and this is what I come up with

ok so tell me what you think, and let me know if you have any way to make it run faster, or just changes that you think I should make.

soul sucking devils, twisted body of the damed, slivering slim drips from ever poor, sin licking at your ears, and the smell stinging your eyes, and if you don't like it, get out of my kitchen!....
sindore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2008 18:10 Edited at: 7th May 2008 03:46
ok I've add this one to, my 1st go at force fields, its not to different from the ray casting one but I used force fields instead.

beta version I'm on is v1.3

soul sucking devils, twisted body of the damed, slivering slim drips from ever poor, sin licking at your ears, and the smell stinging your eyes, and if you don't like it, get out of my kitchen!....
sindore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2008 01:19 Edited at: 7th May 2008 03:44
if any one can give me a bit of code to help it would be most help fall.

PLEASE HELP!.....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 22:34:27
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 22:34:27