Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Code Red Music - Music made for YOU on request

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2008 19:06 Edited at: 26th Apr 2008 19:45
CODE RED MUSIC

Music made for YOU on request!

Do you want to add a different atmosphere to your game? Do you think your game needs a professional, copyright free soundtrack? Then you've come to the right place, because Code Red Music is taking requests today!

What do we do?

Code Red Music creates music especially for games using various software to create top quality tracks! Once you post a request using the template below, we will discuss further what you would like the music to sound like, and where it will fit in a game and we will send your unique track(s) back to you in a high quality file.
Feel free to preview our work here!!!
http://www.myspace.com/coderedgamemusic08

How should I go about requesting my music?

If you would like to request a piece of music, then we recommend that you use the format below:

Username:
Number of Tracks:
Name of Game:
Email/Contact Address:
Style of music required:

This is a private service! We will only use your email to stay in contact and send your music. If you do not feel comfortable about posting your details, you can simply send us an email using this address:

Coderedproductions@hotmail.co.uk

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. Your game must be well into the development stage , not just an idea.

2. There must be evidence of your games development such as a thread on one of the forums.

3. There is a maximum of 3 tracks that are allowed to be requested per game. An entire score will be priced accordingly. (See below for costs)

4. Credit MUST be given to Code Red Music in-game.

5. This is a private service. You CANNOT redistribute your music to others.

6. Even a single piece of music takes time to write. Please allow us as much time as we need to create the music (Don’t worry; we will keep you regularly updated!)

7. We can only take on 2 or 3 orders at a time at the moment. When these spaces are filling we will announce it. If anyone requests music before we tell you to, you will be ignored.

8. At times we will ask if we can add your music as showcase material on our myspace page, but with your permission first!

COSTS

We will not charge you money for your music. Instead, we only ask that you return the favour of an entire musical score for a game accordingly. If you have a request of more than 3 tracks you will be asked to wear this signature:

Thanks for reading and start requesting!

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2008 21:08
I'm in this project too! One of the founders : D

Come one everyone, get posting!!!

Code Red Music
Years of Service
User Offline
We are set and ready to go! Get posting!

Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2008 17:20
Hi Code Red Music,

Well here is my info.
Username: Beastegargoyle
Number of Tracks: 3
Name of Game: The Last Great swordsmen
Email/Contact Address: jeturdo(at)yahoo.com
Style of music required: epic/ lord of the ring style music for a hack n slash game

I look forward to hearing your services. Your going to do this for free right, because I'm low on cash? Btw replace (at) in my email address with @. Look forward to working with you guys. All the best,

Beastegargoyle

Streets of Rage the best 3d beat em up ever check out the wip on apollo forums!
The Last Great Swordsmen Wip here http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124414&b=19
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
You should say what gerne of music you are able to make. So people wont request something you dont have the right vst's or samples to do. I hope this will work out well for you guys

Your signature has not been erased by a mod...
Code Red Music
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Lucifer,

We are able to make any type of music, as we can render and record more samples if necessary.

|Code Red Music

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2008 19:02
Quote: "Hi Code Red Music,

Well here is my info.
Username: Beastegargoyle
Number of Tracks: 3
Name of Game: The Last Great swordsmen
Email/Contact Address: jeturdo(at)yahoo.com
Style of music required: epic/ lord of the ring style music for a hack n slash game

I look forward to hearing your services. Your going to do this for free right, because I'm low on cash? Btw replace (at) in my email address with @. Look forward to working with you guys. All the best,

Beastegargoyle
"

Hi there!

Yes, we are doing this for free Send you an email soon!

Quote: "You should say what gerne of music you are able to make. So people wont request something you dont have the right vst's or samples to do. I hope this will work out well for you guys
"

Good point there! We actually left it open becuase we can do anything you guys want ^ ^

2 spaces left!!!

Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2008 21:32
I Look forawrd to receiving the email! Also check out my game's thread in my sig. It's going to be great when finished. Thanks guys. All the best,
Beastegargoyle

The Last Great Swordsmen Wip here http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=124414&b=19
Code Red Music
Years of Service
User Offline
Your Email has been sent, Beast E Gargoyle. See inside for some questions about the music we are going to make.

BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2008 06:56
That's incredibly generous of you! Unfortunately the project I'm working on right now is not ready for a WIP yet, and may not be for quite a while. I'll keep this offer in mind when I get to the point where I need it, though.
Thanks!!

Unterseeboot - Has you played it?
Los Mineros are on leave...
Code Red Music
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, we're one third of the way through Beast E Gargoyle's musical score. We're still taking requests!

Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2008 19:31 Edited at: 5th May 2008 19:32
Edit: Nevermind, I thought there was a new post, but it was old.

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2008 00:01
Quote: "That's incredibly generous of you! Unfortunately the project I'm working on right now is not ready for a WIP yet, and may not be for quite a while. I'll keep this offer in mind when I get to the point where I need it, though.
Thanks!!"

Thanks for the interest We both want to be the best we possibly can with the programs we are using so this is all good practise for us.

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2008 22:54
Come on! We are giving away free music here! D:

BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2008 23:25
Well, come to think of it, the DBPro Community Game Project could use some original music. We just have some from the DBPro CD right now.

Thread: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&b=1&t=126231&p=1

Tracks: 2 (One for in-game, one for menu)
Game: Changing Pathways
Style: Techno would be the best I suppose, there are some renders on the first post that might give you an idea of the atmosphere.

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2008 22:05
Hey there code red music! I have a question for you: Could you make music for something other than a game, like maybe, a video project?
I have a video editing project at school, and we need to find an original piece of music. I don't have any talent for making music, nor have I had any luck finding any that suits my project. The project is to EDIT VIDEO. So getting music from you would NOT be cheating. We are supposed to find music, not necessarily make it. But I think my project would greatly benifit from some custom made music.
If you can help me with this, here's my info:

Username: Omega_gamer_89.
Number of tracks: 1.
Name of game: well, its a video. A trailer for the movie I am legend to be exact.
Email: Omega_gamer_1989@yahoo.com
Style of music: A big, dramatic, action-y piece would be great. If you've seen the movie, you''l probably have an idea of what I need. Please keep in mind that its only a trailer, and it can only be up to 2 and a half minutes long. This piece of music would only play for about half of the whole thing. So maybe between a minute and a minute and a half.
Thanks.

...but I am the ferret king!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! tremble before my ferret minions!

Code Red Music
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " Could you make music for something other than a game, like maybe, a video project? "

Of course! Thanks for requesting and we'll send you an email ASAP.

NOTICE:

WE ARE FULL FOR NOW, YOU CAN KEEP REQUESTING BUT THEY WILL NOT BE PUT INTO THE SYSTEM UNTIL A PERSONS REQUEST IS FINISHED.

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2008 22:22
Thanks! This'll be awesome. I already found one piece of music, but I]its really short and I still need my main piece of music! I'll go check for that email, can't wait to hear what you come up with!

...but I am the ferret king!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! tremble before my ferret minions!

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2008 12:46
Everyone whos posted, sorry for the delay Real life is a pain eh? We'll be fully up and running by the end of the week.

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2008 17:55
Hey, guys? I never got that email. Did you send it yet? Its cool if you didn't, I just wanted to make sure it hadn't gotten lost along the way.

BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2008 02:45
Me neither.

Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2008 05:16
Hi Code Red Music. How are you guys doing on my songs, just wondering?
All the best,
Beastegargoyle

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2008 17:31 Edited at: 23rd May 2008 17:53
Emails have been sent, sorry for the delay.

We are not taking anymore orders at the moment. We will post when we have finished the first batch. Any orders posted will be ignored. Thanks.

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2008 21:10
All orders are done except omegas. It should be with you soon, I can't do anything about it as my partner is creating it.

Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2008 23:02
Well done guys. A big pat on the back from me. Also, I would recommend you guy's because your very good with music loops. ALso I'm going to send you an e-mail today.

All the best,

Beasteagrgoyle

Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 20:12
so.. are you taking new requests yet?

Your signature has been erased by a mod - 340 KB is a little big don't you think?
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2008 23:10 Edited at: 16th Jun 2008 00:46
I'm currently doing Omega's order. I've taken matters into my own hands. Orders will start sometime this week.

Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2008 17:27
Hey, guys. Any chance my track is done? Butt monkey Emailed me and said
Quote: "Your track will be done today."
and that was two days ago. I only have a 4 or 5 more classes to work on my project, so I'm going to need it soon. I don't need it right away, just soon. Thanks again for doing all this, its really nice of you guys.

wind27382
Years of Service
User Offline
well I would love to request some music from u guys. But right now my game isn't ready for a work in progress yet. but when it is I will let u know

wind
Omega gamer 89
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2008 22:45
Hey, big thumbs up on the track guys. Thanks for all your hard work.

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2008 01:18
Hi Omega, sorry we didn't get exactly what you wanted. Hope we can make up for it!

Requests will resume in a week or so, watch this thread!

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2008 21:28
OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

hookkshot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2008 04:11 Edited at: 25th Jun 2008 04:12
Username: Hookkshot
Game Name: Silent Shade
Email: Hookkshot@hotmail.com
Tracks: 3
Music style: Im looking for a some nice medium paced action music. with a bit of a spooky feel to it like suspence to be exact.

My game is about vampires taking over a town. if you need any more info please email me. my game is in the WIP thread

[href]www.splitsecondgames.com[/href]
Silent Shade Download the latest Beta
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2008 21:39
Ok, I'll get to work!

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2008 19:32
One track is finished.

hookkshot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2008 06:39
ok thanks

[href]www.splitsecondgames.com[/href]
Silent Shade Download the latest Beta
SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2008 09:04
hey butt monkey.....

What kinda software do you use to make these songs?
It looks like you have alot of satisfied people.

is there a catch to the free music you are writting for people?
Final Epsilon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2008 16:27 Edited at: 8th Jul 2008 16:28
aye, there _are_ a bunch of satisfied people. You're so generous. =) would it be possible to get one or two tracks for my game?

The WIP is here http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=132932&b=8 and you can kind of get a feel for the gameplay / style in the demo. I'm not too sure what kind of piece the game needs, so you're free to be creative if you want. I was thinking possibly something ambient but still a little upbeat.

My email is finalepsilon [a_t] gmail [.] com
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2008 18:02
hey... umm...
sorry to bump an old thread but, are you still doing this?
If so i would love to request some music.
just post and i'll tell you about the game.
SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2008 11:53
ooh! for fun can i try writting your music for ya? Im not very good but it would be fun to try

What type of game are you needing music for? What type of scene as well..... and id be happy to try writting some

of coarse if thats ok with code red as well

SMD3DInteractive
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2008 18:43
that would be great!
Game: Silent Destroyer
Genre: Story based FPS
I was gonna request 3 pieces from code red, so if you can do 1 or 2 that would be great (3 would be awesome but y'know, you don't have to)
the first one is menu music. It should be medium paced, sort of military sounding. A bit like the beginning of the Rainbow six 3 theme tune.
the second is generic track. it's ambient, to be played while playing the game. errm, I don't have a WIP up yet but it's definatly ready for one. It should be fast paced, with a sort of technoish feel to it. maybe similar to the first though. The third was a slower version of the second, fo calmer moments, when theres no shooting or fighting.
hey, just ask for any more info and i'll give you it. I may be making a WIP today or tomorrow, so i'll post the link then.
SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2008 21:02
I made an attempt to make a military sounding menu....but its not very good..... Hopefully code red can help you out

If you wanna here my attempt anyways i made a new post in the music forums.....feel free to use it if ya like but im sure its not what your looking for.

But it was fun trying

SMD3DInteractive
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2008 23:25 Edited at: 26th Sep 2008 01:14
Hi

Sorry for everyone who tried to post. We decided to stop doing this when I became involved as the composer of the Izolis soundtrack.

I was away for 3 weeks and so assumed the thread would be dead hence I didn't post anymore.

The service is haulted for now. I'd appreciate it if people didn't post for now.

Thanks.
Jesusaurisrex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2008 01:10
do you mind posting any examples? it not that i dont trust you its just that i want to see your potential.

if you call me an idiot/retard again, ill stick my finger in your mouth, and i have a really dirty finger, you don't want it in there!
Beast E Gargoyle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2008 21:23
Coderedmusic is extremly reliable and talented. They helped with my game the Last Great Swordsmen. They are great guys.

Your signature has been erased by a mod for being too big

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 23:03:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 23:03:13