Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2008 17:11
At me a question connected with physics of the machine{car}.
At a command{team} phy set vehicle motor force 2,100 car receives the certain force of movement. If the machine{car} goes at me on flat object with each second it{she} why that speeds up more and more (it{she} decreases only if I turn wheels) though I have specified the machine{car} speed 100, and in the middle of a cycle speed at me always 0 (phy set vehicle motor force 2,0). At use TERRAIN of object all works normally. Why so occurs{happens}? Yes, and how it is possible to learn{find out} where my machine{car} forward or goes back? Whether Is at whom be more detailed description and it is desirable examples with the car on DarkPhysics which really would reflect the real car instead of game?

VitebskStar@tut.by
Oryn Brasmir
Years of Service
User Offline
um?

you may want to rephrase that question a little bit. The reason your not getting any help is because no-one can understand your post or what your problem actually is....

I would suggest re-wording your question...

and maybe a screenshot/illustration would help

bergice
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2008 22:13
OK, that was kind of lol...

But do you mean to detect if the car engine speed is a negative or a positive value?

Jeff032
Years of Service
User Offline
I believe the first part is asking why the car keeps going faster when he uses SET VEHICLE MOTOR FORCE. If so, that is because you are constantly applying a force to the car.

Force = Mass * Acceleration

If you are applying a constant force of 200 N, and the mass of the car is 200 kg, then the car will constantly accelerate at a rate of 1 m/sec^2. Which means the velocity increases by 1 meter every second. (or something like that)

bergice
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2008 16:01
Why doesnt he just look at the helpfiles`?

HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2008 23:04
have alook at this link.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=113200&b=30

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
sindore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2008 00:06
ok HowDO I just looked at that link, do you know anything about terrains? if so do you or anyone else on this post know anything about T.Ed?
If so I could use some help.

soul sucking devils, twisted body of the damed, slivering slim drips from ever poor, sin licking at your ears, and the smell stinging your eyes, and if you don't like it, get out of my kitchen!....
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2008 10:13
Now there's a whole new field I not looked in to yet!

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-29 11:08:02
Your offset time is: 2024-05-29 11:08:02