Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2008 20:37 Edited at: 17th Oct 2008 15:29
I have just installed Dark Physics, and was going to try out one of the demos that comes with Dark Physics. None of the demos works. None of them work.

All of the demos come up with the error "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_24.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." apart from the water demo, which says "This application has failed to start because MFC71.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." consequently followed by the message "Failed to load DLL (1: Enhancements.dll)".

On the vehicle demo, after the d3dx9_24 error, it says "Failed to load DLL (1: DarkPhysics.dll)"

I hope I have given enough information, and that somebody can help with this.

EDIT: I'm sorry I haven't replied for so long. I had fixed the problem: it was that I didn't have the very latest DirectX 9 version. Again, I am sorry that I have not replied...

Alpha-mapped plains rule the world.
bergice
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2008 23:49
When i miss a dll, (which i often do) i often search it on google.
Almost every dll can be downloaded from google and it is very helpful!

Here is a link:

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_24
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Seems like you need to install teh Dark Physics drivers!

http://www.ageia.com/drivers/drivers.html
kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2008 20:30 Edited at: 29th Apr 2008 20:31
DarkPhysics.dll should be included inside the .exe. I suggest you google MFC71.dll and d3dx9_24.dll and place them in the same folder as your exe. I have no idea about the other errors, maybe reinstalling DBPro might solve that.

Turbogames
Theres two ways you can lose your life, die or become a programmer.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 21:35:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 21:35:48