Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / File interface program

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2003 09:26 Edited at: 8th Jul 2003 09:31
I'm working on my interface program right now...it's still not nearly finished, but it can still open most files and navagate the file system of my computer. It's gonna be able to do some cool stuff with pictures once it's done.

it's got a bunch of stuff that I had to learn to make it work; some of it's not really used yet.

If you could tell me what you think i'd appreaceate it. http://www.geocities.com/tgslee2000/ is my homepage

Thanks.

Tgslee
Years of Service
User Offline
I updated it. It now shows images in the directory on plains, and I fixed a lockon bug. If you need a 3-d distance function, there's one in a seperate file in the source verson of the zip. If you wanna use it, go ahead, I'd just appreaceate if you told me what you think of the program first.

There's also a kinda cool side-effect feature that I forgot to mension in the program's instructions. if you hide the file objects, then uncolide them, the program will stack them into a nice neat column.( you may have to move the camera down if there isn't many files)

--Video games: bringing people together through violence.
k0shi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2003 09:15
neat, its like a image show room for your computer.

Learn as if youll live forever, and give as if youll die tomorrow.
Tgslee
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, the only bad thing is that it runs slowly if there's very many pics.

--Video games: bringing people together through violence.
--"I believe in gun control: I have a gun, I'm in control"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 02:21:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 02:21:11