Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / EZ_Rotate problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2008 17:02 Edited at: 1st Jun 2008 17:11
Hi people. I've been using the demo of DBPro for a couple of weeks now. Yesterday I finally bought it! Wahay!. I also got EZ_Rotate. I loaded an example and it doesn't work. Every example I load it falls over at the first mention of an EZ Rotate command. It says "Could not understand command at line #". This is annoying. I want to get going on making my game. As I'm new to using DBPro and especially to using DLLs I don't even know where to start to fix this. I tried adding Load dll "EZRotate",1. This command doesn't actually achieve anything.

Thanks
Nick
Ron Erickson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2008 20:16
NickH,
I assume that you have installed EZrotate in addtion to DBpro, correct? Sorry, had to ask.
The next thing is, have you activated it? When you purchase EZrotate, you should have been sent an e-mail with an activation code in it. When you install EZrotate, you should be propted with an activation window when it is complete. You have to put in your e-mail address (that was used to purchase EZrotate) and the activation code.
If you are not promted with an opportunity to activate EZrotate, you can go to the DBpro/compiler folder and find a file named TGConline.exe. Run this and enter your info. Things should then work fine.

a.k.a WOLF!
NickH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2008 22:36
Thanks Ron. I've only just got round to getting this to work. I've been playing with other DarkBASIC stuff.

Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 22:47:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 22:47:30