Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / BLUE GUI gadgets occassionaly not clearing from screen when deleted

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Occassionaly a Blue GUI button gadget will not clear from the screen after it has been deleted. Has anyone had this problem that knows how to fix the bug, if there is a fix at all?

Thank you.
Twinsen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2008 18:31
heh ... offtopic but BLUEGUI has a bad bad visual editor ... I mean for example, a FRAME appears totally different inside RainbowEditor from the real frame

Could you help me treat my injured Dino-Fly ?
MSon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2008 19:33 Edited at: 4th Jul 2008 19:34
Nano brain
Its a little vague, but ill assume that the button is on the Darkbasic Window, after deleting it, ensure that you sync the Darkbasic Window, else the button may be deleted, but a picture of it may stay pasted on the Darkbasic Window, thats a problem i had at one point, Also ensure you call the command like this
g = DeleteGadget(g)
if you fail to use the return value then the DeleteGadget Command may fail.

Twinsen
there are a few people making new editors for gui systems, i've got one i've been working on my homepage for BlueGui.

Everyone Be Cool, You, Be Cool.
Twinsen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2008 19:53
ahh cool thanks I'll check it out

Could you help me treat my injured Dino-Fly ?
Nano brain
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you MSon,

I have tried both methods you stated, and yet the same thing occurs. I think the problem is occuring somewhere within video memory. This is because when the button is deleted, even though it is still on the screen, it is nonfunctional completely.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 17:33:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 17:33:22