Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Looking for an artist who is good at drawing GUIs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2008 22:56 Edited at: 18th Oct 2008 13:05
I'm looking for an artist to create images for a GUI. It can be whatever style you want, as long as it has proper transparency, the style continues through all the controls, and is usable as a GUI (eg. it should look nice, while not being too bright and colourful).

Depending on how this project goes, there *may* be a chance of payment, but I can't guarantee anything now, sorry.

In addition to making images for the standard controls (window, button, checkbox, etc.) if you want you can think up some completely new controls and I will write the code and add them to the plugin. (These images are going to be used for a GUI plugin for DBPro, and maybe DarkGDK).

Images should be in .png format with alpha. You can contact me on MSN, Google Talk, my email, or by posting in this thread.

Thanks, Diggsey

edit:
Xenocythe is making the images

[b]Yuor signutare was aresed by a deslyxic mud...
BOX2D V2 HAS HELP FILES! AND A WIKI!
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2008 21:00 Edited at: 17th Oct 2008 21:01
Still looking?

How's this for a start?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2008 13:04
Looks nice, but Xenocythe has already made some of the images. Perhaps I should have said, but I thought this thread had dropped down too far to be noticed!

[b]Yuor signutare was aresed by a deslyxic mud...
BOX2D V2 HAS HELP FILES! AND A WIKI!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 23:55:39
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 23:55:39