Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / [Nostalgia] Aeris' Theme (from FFVII)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2008 00:05
I got hit by nostalgia the other day and decided to write an arrangement for mr. Uematsu's Aeris' Theme (from Final Fantasy VII).
Not too much effort went into this, as I did it in between when I needed to take breaks from some studies, but yeah, yeah. I thought I could post it up for judging by the gaming fans around here anyways.
Download

"I kören hörs de brummande busarna Björnligan och Gondolen"
Super Nova
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2008 05:04
Sounds just like the original, perfect job! One of the best songs from the game, hope you have more ff7 nostalgia moments.

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."
Roxas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2008 14:58
Good job Now get some more VII,VIII,IX and X Arrangments Those games has the best songs.

Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2008 17:51
Thanks
Actually, I have more FFVIII nostalgia right now

I agree with Roxas, allthough a lot of the FFVI music is great too (take the opera for instance).

I've got an old recording of me playing To Zanarkand... guess I'll post it up as well

NGXmusical
Years of Service
User Offline
beautyful.I always loved that song since I heard it.

by the way what mastering tools do you use.

Thanks
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2008 16:01
Actually, I didn't use any external tools at all for this (except the freeware version of WavePad, which was just used for level normalization and trimming of the beginning). Other than that, I do all such work directly in Kontakt3 (the sampler I use) and / or Sibelius.

I've begun working on a new FF favourite a few days ago; we'll see how it turns out (more of a remix this time, which I usually don't do )

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 09:39:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 09:39:36