Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / UV mapping question... i think

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2008 16:21
ok, i dunno if this is right forum but any way, i have uvmapped my gun, i have textured the uv map and applyed to my gun but, when i export to the FPSC, it doesnt have a text O.o whats the prob?

Quik, Quiker than most
MickeyIII
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2008 01:05
It sounds like you might want to post this in the FPSC forums. Most of your question has to do with FPSC anyway...this forum is really for things like 2D Genres in DBPro, Playbasic, Paint Programs, Character animation help for something like a Platformer...At least that's how I look at it...someone else correct me if I'm wrong. If in doubt on whether to post in a forum or not, most of them, if not all, have a Stickey or 2 on what should and shouldn't be posted. I can't help you directly with UV Mapping because I'm learning about that as well, such as in Memblock Meshes. As for FPS Creator, even though I own it electronically, I can't help you much, because I can't even get the doors to open from the tutorials.

Goodluck to you,

MickeyIII
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2008 13:56
i'll echo MickeyIII's suggestion to take the question to FPSC forums. good luck

Virtual Nomad
AMD XP 1800+ (~1.6 Ghz) / 1.5 GB RAM
ATI Radeon 8700LE 128 MB / Windows XP

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 02:50:18