Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Froggy Shoot Out (Finished)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2008 20:24 Edited at: 3rd Nov 2008 20:44
Hello

It is with great pleasure I announce the release of the finished Froggy Shoot Out Game. Please visit the Froggy Shoot Out page to download demo or buy full version:

www.froggyshootout.com
I would like to thank you all for your support of this game. I hope it meets your expectations.

ZackS28
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2008 20:30
Sweet! I'll be buying this when I have enough money!
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2008 20:35
The attached movie doesn;t work mate, upload error....

dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2008 20:46
sorry about that. I removed the movie attachment. It was just the youtube trailer with the saloon. You can see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXpmKiUSS40&eurl=http://www.gamedemo.com/warehouse/video_details-323/FSO-Saloon-Preview.html

I need to make a new trailer now for its release though, but you can see the saloon level in that.

SamHH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2008 21:10
I like the concept and the custom media, the level design and game play look like they need some work though, something more than, shoot frogs eat flies and progress. I think you can address this in the level design but it just seems like a showcase for custom media at the moment.

X Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2008 22:02
I hate the F word around here, we call them toads JK

No realy, great custom media, lvl design looks good from vid but i'm sorry to say i don't think i would buy full as i'm to old but wish you all the best!

Abattoir Nightmare Xenotransplantation Coming SOON
dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2008 22:12
Thanks Guys

I hope you enjoy the game Zach

Thanks SamHH, I tried hard to make the game interesting, but of course there is always room for improvement. I appreciate the crit Maybe you will like the next froggy game better. It will be sci-fi frogs. Maybe I can make more of puzzles and stuff with it now that I got a pretty good grasp of fpsc.

Thanks X, thats cool, I'm an older user too and still love cartoon frogs though lol. I hope it would appeal to many age groups, but yeah it will most likely appeal to kids, my nephews love it.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 3rd Nov 2008 22:15
Great work on the game and page. I was wondering how many levels were in the full version. Best of luck with sales.

Best.

dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2008 22:52
There are 6 levels in the full game, I know its not a huge amount of levels, but I think they are fun

Thanks

dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2008 08:03
I have updated the game. It now has the s4 mod back in. So if you tried it earlier and it lagged on your machine, give it another whirl, the performance is much improved.

get it from the same place:

www.froggyshootout.com

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 7th Nov 2008 17:00
It played much smoother than the other one. I have a question. In the first level, there is a door that leads out into the skybox. Was that intentional?

Best.

dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2008 18:01
oops, nope, fixing now

dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2008 21:20
Its fixed as now, as well as some errors with the graphics, serial numbers will still work with new download.

Thanks

Silver Eye Productions
User Banned
Posted: 8th Nov 2008 07:32
Nice game!

S. E. P.

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/fpscreatorfan
dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2008 04:21
thanks S.E.P I appreciate it

Valkynaz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2009 23:29
Hey Dennis I finally got a chance to try out the demo.

The level design was creative, interesting and realistic. However what I didn't like was how easy it was.

I mean this was EXTEMELY easy. I had 10 times the ammo I needed, and there were so many 'health packs' (flies) and the health cap was so high I rarely panicked for a health boost.

It was a fun game and I really like the concept, I can't wait to see sci-fi froggies

Mmm....buttermilk....
cokacola
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2009 06:13
Looks nice, I like the custom media and level design, from the pics, I'm yet to try the demo, but I'll get around to it.
Good job!

mehh

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 03:32:45
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 03:32:45