Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / I can't seem to compile the enhanced animation samples using VC++ 2008 express and GDK.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I posted this in the GDK forum but got no response. I think this may be a better place to post

I can't seem to compile the enhanced animation samples using VC++ 2008 express and GDK.

The GDK stuff all compiles fine with no errors. So, it does not appear to be a setup problem (I have the proper include and lib paths specified). The error I get is:

1>.\Script1.rc(10) : fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file 'afxres.h'.

It looks like the rc file is referencing mfc, which is not supported in VC2008 express.

I have searched the forums and it doesn't appear anyone else is having this problem.

Is enhanced animations not compatible with DarkGDK and VC2008 express. If it isn't, it really needs to be stated somewhere , because I missed it ...

Allan Hambrick

Allan

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 09:16:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 09:16:21