Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / TreeaformDBP - Matrix editor with a difference

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2003 06:28 Edited at: 28th Jul 2003 06:35
Well I've been coding in DBPro for about 2-3 months now and its been a interesting experience. This is my very first project. Its still buggy (well what do you expect from an alpha version ) and a lot of the features I want to include cant be done properly until patch 5.

However, having said that, I've got something that works now and can give interesting results in no time (once you get the hang of it hehe)

Getting a bit distracted from the coding these days and I'm beginning to wonder if I should continue this endeavour so I've put a basic version together so you all can have a look. Comments both good and bad are very greatly apreciated on this.

Theres no tutorial as yet so I'm affraid youll just have to play with it (I might put a wee tutorial up on the web page tomorrow if I get time) - the sculpt tool is your main weapon!

Things to be added in:

Texturing (goes without saying)
Object placement - for trees, rocks, buildings etc
Possibly multi-matrix support (although I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna implement this yet)

Anyway enough of the blabbering, heres the link:

http://mysite.freeserve.com/terraformdbp/index.html

cabbage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2003 06:33
OMG I cant even get the name right

Its TerraformDBP

-------------------------------------------
Someone get an edit button on this forum

MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2003 07:59
Looks fairly impressive .

Good job.

Yellow:Wanna publish my game microsoft, cuz i no u rich so...Can I have my bag of money now?
Microsoft: *snicker* Tip of the month-Microsoft will never(probebly) publish your game.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 23:22:11
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 23:22:11