Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2009 21:45
Ah, the Quake series is exellent! The fourth one was a disappointment to me, but if you can find Quake 3 which is basiclly Unreal Torunament set in the Quake universe, there are plenty of active players still. Also, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars came out for 360, Ps3 and PC but unfortunately the online is dead, and there is no single player. It's a shame.
DestroyerHive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2009 22:58
oh yaa, I forgot, i DO have Quake Wars
I'm looking more for Quake 1 and 2, as they are "2D"

A single drop of water can mean a drained ocean for future generations
beachard5
Years of Service
User Offline
man that looks really cool im downloading the demo right now cant wait to play it

now just asking your not going to be one of those ppl that gets every into the game and then you just stop making it after you get everyone interested just asking. because that happens alot with the games that they say there going to realse for money and stuff.

doomswars
Years of Service
User Offline
@beachard5

The demo is super old. Just wanted to toss something up there during early development. The demo will not even be close to the release of the final level as there were a bunch of changes in game play and detail. The real release will be killer and it is just about ready.

@Bendak11 and DestroyerHive

I was a huge fan of Quake 3 Arena. Once of the best multi-player game I have ever played. The rocket jump was the best.

Look forward for the release of the level very soon. Thanks for the support guys. It is my first game and hope it comes out good. Again the demo is a very old release of the level and we did some major changes to the release that is coming soon...

Dooms Wars

DestroyerHive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2009 17:16
Quake Wars is actually fun, and Doom 3 is actually pretty bad after you beat it. The best game from ID imo, is Doom Resurrection of Evil. Only because you can play Doom 1 and 2. (I never beat it, I'm right before the Maledict in Hell)

A single drop of water can mean a drained ocean for future generations
doomswars
Years of Service
User Offline
@DestroyerHive

yes, Quake Wars was fun... Huge fan of Quak3 3 team Area... Lots of multiplayer fun. Once of the best multiplayer games to date for me... The rocket jump was killer. Doom 3 was real good. But after you beat it like most single player games it is never as good.

Sorry for the delay guys on the release. It is so close and was able to use a ton of model packs for lots of content. Just finishing up some cut scenes and the music and she will be done...

Dooms Wars

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 03:35:11
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 03:35:11