Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] The Coming

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 17:38
Here is a game idea I have and if I do make it I will use FPSC because it RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, it is called The Coming

Story: Everything is wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong! Things started to go downhill when we went on stupid submarine! Something had crashed in the Atlantic ocean. No one knew what it was, just that it was big. And I mean BIG! Huge, in fact. Anyway, We sent someone down there and they didn't report back. Or COME back for that matter. Every thought he had died at sea, just drowned. Not me though. I decided to go down there myself. So I did. With some armor and an M4A1 rifle. Not much, but at least it did the job. What the weird thing was, is that we went down there and nothing came up on the radar. But there was something there. Guess what it was. Big. Very. I went in there and found the soldier we sent. He was dead. Cut open. All organs removed. Just a skeleton and skin. Ever since then everything went wrong. All I've been doing these past six months is running, shooting and hiding. Mainly the first two. But some of the third. I don't even know what's going on now. I've lost track. All I know is that they are coming...

I'm open to C&C and I might not do this as it is just an idea.

My signature has been erased by a MOD! oh...
rakker126
Years of Service
User Offline
Screens needed!

IV
FFFan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 18:59
okay

FFFan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 19:43
right....okay. my screenshot program screwed up on me so i'm afraid i cant leave screenies at this moment until i find a solution. in the mean time i have a youtube trailer, so woot!

heres da link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dMOL5-2tiVU

darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 19:59
Hey, you used my weapons! Looks a little bland and no lighting, but keep working at it.

FFFan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 20:11
Yeah. I did use your weapons because I think they are awsome! I thought someone would say that it was bland because it is the first game I have ever (started) done in fpsc so....

FFFan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2008 20:14
Still! No comments on the story itself! Remember, C&C!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 02:49:47
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 02:49:47