Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Anamnesis: Recollection

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2008 03:01
Hey ive decided to create a game with fpsc and just got done with my game design brief. tell me what you think, suggestions and critizism welcome.

ps its just a basic idea i know there's not a lot of details...

The year is 2012. Ryan Kain is found two years after a mysterious collapse of a factory complex where he was employed...with a severe case of amnesia. He doesn't remember anything about or before the mysterious event. He was brought to a medical facility in the small town near the remains of the collapsed complex. This small town, Redmond, is where Ryan has built his new life...
A special drug devoloped by scientists is being used to try and prod the memories of the incident from Ryan's brain. While the drug, dubbed Recall, is in his system, he is forced to relive his lost memories.
The game is set in 2012 and 2010, 2012 being the actual year, 2010 the year the collapse occurred and the year Ryan relives his memories in. The game travels from place to place. A list in progress:

medical facility
factory complex
ancient underground aztec temple
City of Redmond
“Dreamworld”
Evans Farm

Ryan Kain. Ryan is a Evans Farmhand and is pretty well off. He quickly proved himself a hard worker and developed a close relationship with the Evans family. He is 32, and, though unknown to him, was in the military for 8 yrs in the infantry division.

I found pills...and ate them!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-17 22:17:02
Your offset time is: 2024-05-17 22:17:02