Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / physic: problem during installation, activation window wont appear

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2008 22:36 Edited at: 8th Dec 2008 22:59
Allright, once again i have be sitting here (like so many other guys) for about six long hours trying to understand how to install a TGC software. I really think the download instructions are very poor sence (according to the forum)not many seems understands them, TGC should have some kind of "downloading each software video-tuturial".

In the email-instructions i was told to upgrade dbpro to the latest version (done!), and to install the Runtimes Drivers (done!). Dont know what reboot means but i have restarted and reinstalled dark pysic about six times to get it work. Once each installation was done i pressed the "finished button" and then nothing happens, no window to write the serialkey or anything. In the compiler folder in the "normal" darkbasic folder is a green activation icon, pressin it tells me that DBpro is installed i can se the DB icon and the terrain icon. should i try regifter my serialkey in theis window? or would that unregister DBpro?
The software is installed in the DBpro folder. I do can open the demos i "softwaremode", but thats all. Cant find much information at the forum either.
I would really preciate all the help i can get please.

Thanks a lot!

Hello!
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2008 17:28
Yes, you should enter it in the activation window. this is where you enter all registration codes.

SAAB Driver
Years of Service
User Offline
Ahh great! Thanks a lot!

so simple but still so dificult

Hello!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-22 19:24:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-22 19:24:44